Quick Question

From: Michael Dearing
Subject: Quick Question
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:38:43 -0400

Your attention is drawn to the warning notice at the end of this message.

Hi,

I have a quick question, we want to install this software in an enterprise setting.  Is the software still free for an enterprise setting?

Thanks

Michael Dearing

Support Analyst

IT Department

Tel: (441) 295 5278

Direct: (441) 278 0306

fax: (441) 292 7471

email: address@hidden

website: http://www.bma.bm

The information in this Internet e-mail and any attachment is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended addressee(s) only.

Access by any other person is not authorized. The unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this email, any attachment or any information contained therein, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this Internet e-mail and its attachment(s) from your computer system and notify the sender immediately.

The Bermuda Monetary Authority

43 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM 12

Telephone: 441-295-5278

Fax: 441-292-7471