Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: edmund ronald
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 00:33:55 +0100

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Michael Goffioul
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:35 PM, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>
> wrote:

> Would it possible to create an octave-rant, octave-flamewar or
> octave-wtf-were-you-thinking-when-you-wrote-that-piece-of-crap mailing list
> and move the discussion over there? I was reading the title of the initial
> mail and the last comments and thought: I think we're a bit off track.
> Seriously, I think the last piece of interesting/helpful information in this
> thread dates from probably more than 50 posts ago...
>
> Michael.

Actually, I feel I am allowed to tell them what I'd like in Octave
(GUI Builder, better packaging), and they're allowed to talk about
licensing while I pay casual attention.
If the result sucks / or the licensing sucks, I'll move over to
Matlab; some of us are here because of the licensing terms, because
frankly pirate Matlab is the strongets competitor to Octave.
Edmund