Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: Wolfgang Lindner
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:38:47 +0100

hi all,

let me remember that it is possible to use
the following new native Windows-GUI for Octave:

http://mat.caminos.upm.es/octave/

Only download the following 2 files:

http://forja.rediris.es/frs/download.php/2796/Octave-UPM-R6-setup.exe
http://forja.rediris.es/frs/download.php/2664/vcredist_x86.exe

Then you will have a nice stable working GUI under Windows.
Give it a try.

best regards
Wolfgang
Dr. Wolfgang Lindner . Lehrbeauftragter FernUniversität Hagen, Germany