Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: George Barrick
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:49:00 -0500

Re: Woctave-another gui front end

                      2012.12.21.16:48:46 UT

Hey guys,

      I'd like to second Maynard's comment.
I've found GNU Octave to be massively useful,
and I really appreciate the work that John,
Jordi and others have put into it.  I am not
a programmer/developer, but I also do not mind
reading to get myself oriented, and I really
like the conceptual simplicity of a text-based
interface.  The GUI _should_ be optional!

      Three cheers for the GNU Octave team,
and a blessed holiday to you all!

George                gbarrick_at_walsh_dot_edu