Re: Support

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Support
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:49:55 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----
> From: John W. Eaton <address@hidden>

Why ?

The thing (the info) already _exists_.

So, to rewrite it is an idiotic thing to do.

I, as end user, see _no_ benefit in rewritten documentation. Unless you point
out _particular_ defects in Matlab documentation and fix the defects.

Otherwise don't bother.

If you do bother, you'll do an _idiotic_ thing - you squander your _very_
_limited_ resources instead of doing something _useful_ for end users.

--Sergei.