Re: Support

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Support
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 18:37:54 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

Sources of  FFT: http://www.fftw.org/ .

Sources of 'plot': try 'help plot' from Octave prompt, and see the very first
line, in my case it's:
"
`plot' is a function from the file
/mnt/sdb8/sergei/AFSWD_debug/20120424/octave-3.6.2/share/octave/3.6.2/m/plot/plot.m
".

In general, in order to get Octave sources, visit www.octave.org and follow
"Download" link.

Regards,