Re: Support

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Support
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 07:28:31 -0800 (PST)

>________________________________

Nah !

I suggested to include _direct_ links to Matlab documentation in Octave
documentation, but Octave developers refused.

I am _very_ glad another person has guts to tell that Matlab documentation is
_better_.

"If you can't beat them, join them" (c).

There is _no_ need in tautology.

Better spend time on burning issues like _lack_ of packaging spec (the freaded
'pkg.m').

Regards,
  Sergei.