Support

From: jvr_silva
Subject: Support
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:58:27 -0600

Hello!
My name is Javier Silva and I am currently studying a PhD in optics at INAOE Puebla, Mexico. And I am writing to ask for your support.

At this moment, I am simulating diffraction patterns through method known as "split step fourier method" from a binary mask, and I am using a lot of the libraries fft and plot of OCTAVE . Would I like know if you can help me, how can I see the sources code of OCTAVE library fft and plot?, so that I can develop a better understanding of my program, please.

Thank you very much for your help and attention.

Sincerely,

Javier Silva