Re: is_complex_nd_array() ?

From: jjg
Subject: Re: is_complex_nd_array() ?
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:35:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jordi,

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 wrote

> Oh, I greet all patches with much enthusiasm.

This whole "we invite patches" approach is great for getting
rid of people who ask for features in your code which you really
don't have the time or inclination to implement.  I have used it
myself.

But it becomes tiresome  with overuse, and is really a sensible
approach to errors in your codebase?  My first reaction is that
if you guys don't see this deceptive and broken API as a problem,
then hey, why should I.  Leave it broken.

I now know that to check that an octave value is a matrix I
must first check it is an nd-array with is_matrix() and then
check that the dimensions of this nd-array is 2.  No problem.