is_complex_nd_array() ?

From: jjg
Subject: is_complex_nd_array() ?
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:09:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all

I'm writing an oct file which takes a real or complex NDarray as its
first argument, but I fall at the first hurdle:

  if (! (args(0).is_real_nd_array() ||
         args(0).is_complex_nd_array()))
    {
      octave_stdout << "first argument must be an array\n";
      return octave_value_list();
    }

Although an octave value has the is_real_nd_array() method, there
is no corresponding complex version. Am I missing something?
How would one test that the input is a real or complex NDarray ?

Thanks in advance!