Re: is_complex_nd_array() ?

From: jjg
Subject: Re: is_complex_nd_array() ?
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 07:07:55 -0700 (PDT)

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 wrote

> It's more like it's not a problem for me.

Excellent, well neither is it a problem for me.  I have a perfectly usable
(if rather ugly) workaround for this which I have posted in an earlier
reply so that it can be easily found with Google when others are affected
by the same problem.

> And why should I fix your Octave problems? I have enough of my own.
> Fix your own problems.

I do not ask that you fix my problems, I have done that myself.  So I am
happy, and you are happy, and this matter is closed.

Have a pleasant weekend

Jim