Re: is_complex_nd_array() ?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: is_complex_nd_array() ?
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:30:56 -0400

On 17 August 2012 17:35, jjg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 wrote
>>
>> Oh, I greet all patches with much enthusiasm.
>>

> This whole "we invite patches" approach is great for getting
> rid of people who ask for features in your code which you really
> don't have the time or inclination to implement.  I have used it
> myself.

It's more like it's not a problem for me. But there are many things
that are not a problem for me in Octave, because I don't use all of
Octave. It's a very big codebase. Whoever cares about whatever part of
the codebase should be the one who fixes it. I fix things you don't
care about too, but I care about.

And why should I fix your Octave problems? I have enough of my own.
Fix your own problems. I only make a promise to incorporate your fixes
once you've made them.

- Jordi G. H.