Re: Languages...

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Languages...
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:21:40 -0500

On 7 February 2012 15:10, Ismael Núñez-Riboni <address@hidden> wrote:
> The question has to do this time with "human" and not "computer" languages:
> how strict is the help-list with languages?

We don't have any hard rules. Here are my suggestions: try to write in
English. If you can't, write in whatever language you can. If you're
responding to someone who doesn't know English, translate into English
as much as seems relevant so that more people can participate. If you
are unsure of a certain word or phrase in English, use whatever other
phrase you know, perhaps in a different language.

So, I don't know. No hard rules, but be nice about it?

- Jordi G. H.