Octave connection to database

From: raahil
Subject: Octave connection to database
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi using A Ubuntu machine .........downloaded database package and tried to
install it and use it ........
but keeps giving loads of errors like :

variable not declared in scope ..........

my friend even tried it on a windows machine but got the same error ...... I
think there is a problem with the mysql_wrap.cpp file cause it produces
these errors while compiling. ANy help would be greatly appreciated . Cause
this is making me think MATLAB is a much better option cause it has a
toolbox.