Languages...

From: Ismael Núñez-Riboni
Subject: Languages...
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:10:36 +0100

The question has to do this time with "human" and not "computer" languages: how strict is the help-list with languages? I know that if I want everybody to understand I should write in English, but if I have a question than only German users could answer, why not to write in German? Or if I want to address a particular person who I know is native Spanish speaker, why not to write in Spanish? I would suggest in such cases to use a clear "subject" (@German users or @Juan Pérez), to spare the time of the other users... Or is this considered impolite? As usual, thanks in advance for the answer... Cheers, Ismael.

PS: Apologies if this information is somewhere else (like in a greeting e-mail of the list), I searched before I sent the e-mail but did not find anything...