Re: Divergence from Solving functional nonlinear equation

From: Jason Martin
Subject: Re: Divergence from Solving functional nonlinear equation
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:30:49 -0500

John,

Thanks! I didn't know that little trick. I will still recompile for my windows due to the fact that I am running on a 64-bit system and the version I have installed at the moment is for the 32-bit system of Windows. That is my main driving force for recompiling on my system.

Jason

On 12/29/2009 10:03 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:
On 29-Dec-2009, Jason Martin wrote:

| of sense, and makes me think that I might look into compiling Octave
| with fltk as the default backend if I can.

All you need to do to make the fltk/opengl based graphics the default
is add

   backend ("fltk");

to your ~/.octaverc file.  There is no need to recompmile anything.

jwe