Re: Re:Solving functional nonlinear equation

From: Chengqi Chang
Subject: Re: Re:Solving functional nonlinear equation
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:55:43 +0800

Please excuse me for any confusing statement in my previous problem.
My problem is: if data of points is huge, say 100 grid points along both x and y axes, my gnuplot renders the figure slower than I can tolerate. I think it is the problem with gnuplot while not with octave.
Thank everyone all the same.

BTW: when I firstly divided both x,y into 100 grid points, GNU plot functions very very slow(Octave 3.2.0, GNU plot 4.3.0). I much appreciate you help if someone can tell me how to improve its performance.

--
Best Regards!