Re: Comfortable Octave usage on Windows

From: Frank Luis Enrique
Subject: Re: Comfortable Octave usage on Windows
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:13:02 -0300

2009/4/30, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>:

> [...]

Thanks for your sincerity!Now it becomes clear for me that I'm not the
target user the developers of octave expect. I don't use linux, I
don't compile my own codes, and I don't use software with which I feel
unconfortable. Simplistic? May be.

What I don´t understand is why you pursue compatibility with matlab.
Obviously matlab is commercial software intended for second class
users like me. Why not better define a better code for you yourselves?
Moreover, an enough complex code could keep away those annoying people
which sometimes come arround asking how to change the background
colour or some other pathetical question...

Best regards!
Luis