Re: wavread problems (focusing on this)

From: Marc Vinyes
Subject: Re: wavread problems (focusing on this)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 18:51:14 +0200 (CEST)

> I was going to do some more fixing and then submit it  or join it with
> the other audio read .m file
>
> I will try and do that soon.
> Doug Stewart

Nice.
But I've got some bad news... I was loading more wav files, and I have
found one file for which wavread fails to read it (your version and the
orginal one)... so you were right and more bug fixing must be done :O
I've uploaded the file to:
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/mrvinyes/fails.wav.zip

Maybe sbdy can find some time to fix it. I'll try it later; too busy now...
I think we should take a look at the source of programs like rezound,
which support perfectly all kind of wav's, and the port it to matlab...

MarC