Re: wavread problems + ploting tools+ using octave classes in C++

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: wavread problems + ploting tools+ using octave classes in C++
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 08:53:08 -0500

Marc Vinyes wrote:

Hello,
I am working in some audio processing programs which require high
efficiency in large-scale minimization problems. I have some issues which
keep me from starting to use Octave...

* I started working with Matlab because the octave-forge wavread.m
function fails to read some wav files. Do you know if there's some work to
fix this or already fixed in another version?
You can try my ver of waveread:

http://dougs.homeip.net/octave/wavread.m

doug stewart