Re: wavread problems (focusing on this)

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: wavread problems (focusing on this)
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 12:39:31 -0700

Marc,

That file has a really strange leader.  Do you have a "hex
editor" to look directly at files?

Even though the leader is strange, it does play on the
Win98 and Win XP machines

PS:  I've got a pair of wavread.m and wavwrite.m files I
use all the time on files larger than 20 MB with little
problem.  Also, they're 24 bit files that sound cards like,
but my XP machine can't even begin to read.  I'll send them
off line to you.

               - Robert -