Re: "Exotic" GNATS 4 fields

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: "Exotic" GNATS 4 fields
Date: 17 Oct 2001 11:32:16 +0200

    PT> I don't think language religion has any place in GNATS
    PT> development.  People can and should be encouraged to contribute
    PT> in whatever portable language they want.

This has nothing to do with language religion.  People can and are
encouraged to contribute in whatever language they want, but with some
order of preference.  If someone wants to write a utility, guile is
preferred over Tcl/Tk (because it's mandated by GNU Coding Standards and
I'm not able to fix bugs in the latter), but both are acceptable.  So
these are purely practical matters.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.
                                                (unknown source)