Gnatsweb 4.0 beta 2 in GNATS CVS

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Gnatsweb 4.0 beta 2 in GNATS CVS
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:48:57 +0200

I have just committed Gnatsweb 4.0 beta 2 to the main GNATS repository. This version carries the version number 3.99.2. There are numerous bug-fixes in this version, but no major new features. One very important change in this version is that Gnatsweb is now (finally) fully under the GNU General Public License (GPL).

Gnatsweb 4 is now 99% feature-complete and as stable and usable as the underlying GNATS currently allows :-), the only significant thing that remains to be added is support for multienum fields, which I hope to get in within the next two weeks.

- Yngve