help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt 2.22b-2 beta issues

From: Gyozo Papp
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt 2.22b-2 beta issues
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:11:29 +0100

Hi,

first thank you!
I was considering to post the .ggo file but it is a little big about
~60 options and several sections, so at first I intentionally skipped
it. However, the problem still exists (hope no) I'll send you. Be
sure!

BTW, I posted earlier a list of some GCC & MVSC warnings produced on
generated .c files with one of the 2.22 beta packages. (unsgined -
signed, short - int conversion problems) Are those fixed, too? (Sorry
I am at home right now, I cannot check it by myself)