help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt 2.22b-2 beta issues

From: Gyozo Papp
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt 2.22b-2 beta issues
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 22:57:53 +0100

Hi Lorenzo,

> > (*) this package is also downloaded from the same URL
> > http://rap.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini/gengetopt-2.22b.tar.gz but a month ago or
> > so.
>
> there's a new package available (uploaded few days ago);

Ok, I've downloaded it yesterday or a day before (2007-11-05 to be precise).

> I'll try to take a look into this issue; it does not surprise me that
> there are still some bugs: I hadn't tested this feature a lot ;-)

Yes, sure but never mind. The strange thing is that I managed to
reorder my option in a way that  help page was correct. It's ok for me
now but this ensures me it's really a bug. Unfortunately, I lost the
way in gengetopt sources when I tried to debug it. :(

--
Papp, Gyozo