help-gengetopt

[help-gengetopt] gengetopt 2.22b-2 beta issues

From: Papp Gyozo (VBuster)
Subject: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt 2.22b-2 beta issues
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 17:24:39 +0100

Hi Lorenzo,

I think my suspectation is affirmed but I haven't dig down to gengetopt.

The previous 2.22b w/o mode support (*) generated a much longer init_help_array
from mostly the same .ggo (I had to remove defmode and replace modeoption with
simple options, of course.) The interesting thing is that the array is
truncated right after the first "defmode" line (from debugger):

+       [12]    0x00435b48 "      --all-files              no matching at all,
each file will be scanned."
+       [13]    0x00435ebc "
 Mode: standalone"
+       [14]    0x00000000 ""

(*) this package is also downloaded from the same URL
http://rap.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini/gengetopt-2.22b.tar.gz but a month ago or so.