guix-devel

Re: Create branch for Haskell build changes and updates?

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Create branch for Haskell build changes and updates?
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 18:44:34 +0200

Hi John,

I'm pretty confident my build system patch https://issues.guix.gnu.org/49199 works well as far as I've tested it. However, for things like GHC, that would require a lot of compile time and package updates everywhere I think, and I personally don't have the resources/time to do that.

I could branch wip-haskell off of core-updates and apply that patch, then add a build farm job for wip-haskell.

Would that help?

--
Ricardo