guix-devel

Re: GNU Guix 1.3.0 released

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: GNU Guix 1.3.0 released
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 18:42:57 +0200

Hi!

Maxim Cournoyer <maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> skribis:

> We are pleased to announce the release of GNU Guix 1.3.0!

Yay, congrats everyone!

Kudos Maxim for taking responsibility for the whole process!  Now you
know what can be improved :-) and I’m interested in helping make the
process smoother.

There’s no rush, but we can already start thinking about who’s turn is
next.  It’s great if it’s you, Maxim, but if another experienced hacker
is interested, please make yourself known!

Note also that we were “only” 3 weeks late thanks to the hard work of
zimoun and Leo early on keeping track of everything that needed to be
addressed.  If someone wants to propose a date for the next release and
take responsibility as “release keeper”, we’ll all welcome that!

Ludo’.