guix-devel

Re: GNU Guix 1.3.0rc1 available for testing!

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: GNU Guix 1.3.0rc1 available for testing!
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 18:14:39 -0400

On Sun, May 02, 2021 at 02:45:18PM -0400, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> It should fail only once (as it currently would if Ludo's key was
> missing), and display two messages/two commands instead of one to get
> the missing keys.  This is because we exit after the loop, based on the
> exit_flag variable value we set in the loop.  Did it not behave that way
> for you?

I did not think that it had, but I tried it again just now, and it
worked as you described.

I noticed that it was 404 an hour or two ago. Maybe the revision of the
script being served by the website was cached and obsolete or something.

Anyways, it seems fine now!

We just need to update the manual on the version-1.3.0 branch (and
probably master too).