guix-devel

Re: Pinebook Pro no longer WIP

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Re: Pinebook Pro no longer WIP
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 00:09:21 +0200

Hello,

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 2:33 AM Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@debian.org> wrote:
> Untested:
>   eMMC

I've tested this today. I was on sdcard, and migrated "/" to emmc,
keeping the bootloader on sdcard because I don't like opening
the PBP to get back to a booting state in case of problems.

I modified the root FS UUID in system config, then `guix system
init`'ed to the emmc, rebooted and it was working OK. then did a
pull+reconfigure to double check.

> Outstanding bugs and/or quirks:
>
>   often hangs on reboot and keeps draining power
>   sometimes hangs on shutdown and keeps draining power

Yes, I'm also having problems to (re)boot.

> I've only tested with the "linux-libre-arm64-generic" kernels

Same here.

Thanks

--
Vincent Legoll