Re: Handling BUGS.

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Handling BUGS.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:34:17 -0500

   From: Marius Vollmer <address@hidden>
   Date: 25 Mar 2002 22:05:36 +0100

   Whatever.  Let's not unproductively quibble over this.  Let's just say
   that numbers are OK, too.

ultimately it is the tools (and whoever writes the tools) that make the
decisions.  our discussion is completely unproductive in its nature, but
hopefully Evan weighs the points brought up and contributes something
that makes you happy (and that you won't go gratuitously re-writing).

   A directory can be seen as a related file, as well, I'd say: bug-12.stuff/
   I'll mention this as well.

   I will just trot along in workbook/bugs even if we don't have complete
   consensus yet.  I want to use the new mechanism already for better
   managing the 1.6 release.

i thought your position was that the new mechanism should not gate 1.6
release.  what made you change your mind?

thi