Re: Handling BUGS.

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Handling BUGS.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:39:10 -0800

   From: Marius Vollmer <address@hidden>
   Date: 25 Mar 2002 23:31:02 +0100

   Because the new mechanism was quickly done, and made so much sense,
   mostly.

in that case i will add these bugs shortly:

    - subject: Guile fails tests on Tru64 4.0F
    - subject: failed backtrace

since they manifest in 1.6 and i've started looking into them.  i take
it we can use whatever conventions we want?  i'm going to try to stick
w/ something like NUMBER-NP-VP (noun phrase, verb phrase), w/ NUMBER
starting at 1000.  maybe other people will use this convention, too.

i've added "scan mailing list archives for bugs" to tasks/TODO, also.

thi