Re: JACAL, scm

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: JACAL, scm
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:15:44 -0700 (PDT)

   On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 15:19, Tom Lord wrote:
   > What are you talking about?  What "political battle"?  What is "the
   > elisp community"?  What does any of this have to do with the reasons
   > I've provided for why () and #f should be the same in Guile?

   Who exactly are you trying to convince with this display of
   disingenuousness?

   You should stop talking out of both sides of your mouth.  It makes it
   difficult to trust your technical arguments.

In what way am I "talking out of both sides of [my] mouth?"

I pointed out a way in which two important pieces of GNU software
can be made more usefully inter-operable, and you replied with
non-sequitors and rhetoric aimed at controlling, rather than
engaging in, discussion.  I replied to the best interpretation of
your first message -- then you did it again.

-t