Re: JACAL, scm

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: JACAL, scm
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:14:35 -0500

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Now you are aware.  Instead of dwelling on why the error was
> committed, why not consider how best to fix it?

Tom, you really don't seem very interested in an actual discussion
about most of the topics you've broached, and your tone's certainly
not one that makes me want to pursue the conversation(s).  To me it
sounds an awful lot like "my way or the highway".

I'm going back to work now.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu