Re: JACAL, scm

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: JACAL, scm
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:59:42 -0700

   From: Dirk Herrmann <address@hidden>
   Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 00:28:26 +0200 (MEST)

   After at least Maciej, Rob, and some time ago Thi have already stated
   that they don't like your style of discussion I tell you that I fully
   agree with each of them.

well, i'm thick-skinned enough to not really be bothered by the style.
however, i recognize the tendency of that style to not be productive in
this particular group.  hackers wage war by wasting each others' time,
sadly.

obguile: i encourage anyone interested in reader extensions to read the
archives and coordinate efforts w/ Daniel Skarda.  see, too, recent work
by Neil Jerram on an elisp transformer.

thi