gnu-system-discuss

Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (

From: gameonlinux
Subject: Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (compile time option). - Why the [edits]?
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 01:11:57 +0000

I study hebrew, paelo-hebrew, greek, latin, QuakeC, C, Perl, PHP, Python, Java (sorry), Bash, and occasionally sanskrit, for etymological reasons.

Devarim (5th law book of Torah) allows men to marry (girl) children (na'ar, padia, puella (hebrew, greek, latin: MT, LXX, Vulgate)) Ch 22, v 28.

Bukari book 5 allows child brides in Sunni Islam (Ashia was a child when married to Muhammed)

The vedic traditions damn a father who fails to marry off his girl child by 9 or 12.

When you send me an email with the subject line:
Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (compile time option). - Why the [edits]?
You are surprised when it goes back to the mailing list?

Are you just angry that I showed how uneducated you are?
Remember: I'm Both a programmer, and a lawyer.
Study is what I do.

In law we do not flap our gums like the white cattle do, so I do not understand what you mean by "speak". I am eternally silent: I write and read, all day.

On 2019-11-07 00:12, Alexandre François Garreau wrote:
Le jeudi 7 novembre 2019 01:10:57 CET, vous avez écrit :
> I’m pretty much sure the old religions, especially some popular
> branches of
> Islam and Christianism condemn what you say about women.

You're wrong.

Not reading anymore. You brought publicly what I said privately. That’s
enough to close any kind of conversation.

And you still didn’t say me where were you from. What languages do you speak,
beside english, btw?