gnu-system-discuss

Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (

From: Ian Bentley
Subject: Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (compile time option). - Why the [edits]?
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 16:56:11 -0500

Ok seriously, this shit has gone too far.

I follow this mailing list for gnu system related conversation. This is wildly inappropriate, offensive and it should not continue. There are other venues for such conversations surely.

I am subscribed to this list to keep abreast of the system discussion, not vitreous ranting.  Take it elsewhere.