gnu-system-discuss

Re: 70 inactive GNU packages to be decommis ?

From: bendikker
Subject: Re: 70 inactive GNU packages to be decommis ?
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 20:41:08 +0000

Quoting address@hidden:

If package is not in Debian GNU/Linux, for me this indicates nothing
  that relates to GNU packages, unless there is some specific discussion
  related to such specific package, or if there is specific bug report.
Debian is also a GNU/Linux distribution that we do not recommend.

You might not recommend, but I use Trisquel. Depends on Debian. The question is, does GNU want us to spent time on those projects, or Is that precious time better spent elsewhere.

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to address@hidden

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator™ to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
No Bandwidth Quotas!   15GB disk space!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!