Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Parkes alpha 1

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Parkes alpha 1
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:59:46 +0200

Karl Goetz wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012, 22:47:30 EST, Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:
Karl might be able to tell which.

I cant offhand, see my email about disk failure :(

Unfortunate. I was trying to reproduce what you did to get our current kernel, as a first step to update it to the latest from Debian. I didn't succeed, so I was going to ask you for your bzr branch.

this may have some clues.
https://code.launchpad.net/~kgoetz/+junk/linux-libre-squeeze

This adds a linux-libre patch, whereas I believe our current kernel has a cleaned orig tarball.