Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Debderive

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Debderive
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 13:37:51 +0100

Stayvoid wrote:
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnewsense/debderiver/revision/19
Thanks.
Could you add .py back? It may cause a confusion. Now there is no
difference between the directory and the file.
(Yes, I'm very concerned about details.)

You can refer to them with absolute paths or just say if it's a file or directory.

Compare with other programs:
ls /usr/bin/*.py
grep "/usr/bin/env python" /usr/bin/*

Is this really enough? (Pastebin copy: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=annsnYSD)

Sure, it works as a simple test.

Should I try to raise these errors in the main code?

If you're talking about raising exceptions: don't.