Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Debderive

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Debderive
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:44:59 +0100

Stayvoid wrote:
What about IOError without raise? When should I use raise?
The examples talk about the syntax, not about the usage. That's why
it's so hard to understand.

Only use raise to throw exceptions you defined yourself. Debderiver doesn't have those, so don't use raise.

Could you add "r" to the name of the script? The directory is called
"debderiver", but the file is called "debderive.py." That's the only
name-related thing that bothers me.

Alright. I should probably lose the .py extension too.