Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:01:56 +0200

Dmitry Samoyloff schreef:
At Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:39:21 +0200,
Sam Geeraerts wrote:
         ERROR: No SDL development package installed!
                Install it from http://www.libsdl.org/download-1.2.php
                or .deb users: apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev
                or .rpm users: yum install SDL-devel
configure: error: Please install required packages
make: *** [config-stamp] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

Fixed. I've added libsdl1.2-dev to Build-Depends in debian/control.

Thanks, this time the build went OK.

One more thing: it occurred to me that this should go in deltah-updates instead of deltah. Please change the directory under packages/ and the changelog in your branch accordingly accordingly.