Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:18:18 +0200

Dmitry Samoyloff schreef:
At Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:23:54 +0200,
Sam Geeraerts wrote:
I was of course (and luckily) wrong about this. Our own packages get the section from Section in debian/control. So the new version of Gnash should have that field set to what the sections for current Gnash are (e.g. universe/libs).

Done in gnash-update branch.

I moved Gnash to it's own bzr repo (with a little help from Fast Import [1]) and added it to Builder's mrconfig. I also added a quick and dirty update-packages script, which should make updating everything under packages/ a bit easier.

New Gnash packages should be available in the repo soon.

[1] http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/BzrFastImport