Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:45:12 +0200

Dmitry Samoyloff schreef:
BTW, is there some estimated life cycle of the deltah (and therefore Builder)?
Will it be supported until April 2011 (as Hardy Heron) or until metad became
stable?

Both those dates may turn out to be not far apart. :)

I expect we'll maintain deltah for a few more months after metad's release. Security updates only go as far as Ubuntu provides them, of course.