Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Gnash patch for Builder
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:39:21 +0200

Dmitry Samoyloff schreef:
At Mon, 14 Jun 2010 00:01:14 +0200,
Sam Geeraerts wrote:
The newly generated repo works fine for me.
My build attempt didn't go too well:

checking for moc-qt4... /usr/bin/moc-qt4
checking for uic-qt4... /usr/bin/uic-qt4
checking for kde4-config... no
checking for KDE 4.x header path... configure: error: You specified building kde4, but you have kde3 installed!
make: *** [config-stamp] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

Fixed, you can "bzr pull" it.

The KDE version is now built against KDE3 instead of KDE4. I suppose nobody
uses KDE-4.0 these days :-) If I'm wrong, please correct me.

The default in DeltaH is KDE 3, so it's best to stick to that.

The KDE error is indeed fixed. Your patch was a bit more involved than I would have guessed, so I'm glad that I didn't spend time on it. Here's another one for you then :)

        PYTHON flags are: -I/usr/include/python2.5 -I/usr/include/python2.5
        PYTHON libs are: -lpthread -ldl -lutil -lm -lpython2.5
        PYTHON executable is are: /usr/bin/python
        Building the entire ActionScript class libary

RECOMMENDED: If you install the Speex library, Gnash will be able to
                     decoded Speex encoded audio in FLV files.
                     Install libspeex from http://speex.org
                     or .deb users: apt-get install libspeex-dev
                     or .rpm users: yum install speex-devel

Gnash should still compile even with these warnings.
If it doesn't, report the warnings as a bug.

        ERROR: No SDL development package installed!
               Install it from http://www.libsdl.org/download-1.2.php
               or .deb users: apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev
               or .rpm users: yum install SDL-devel
configure: error: Please install required packages