ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013: topics and talks

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013: topics and talks
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:18:01 +0200

John Darrington <address@hidden> skribis:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ghm-discuss/2011-02/msg00000.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ghm-discuss/2012-04/msg00000.html

> GHM2012 wasn't announced till April 3.  It is now April 13 and GHM2013 still
> has not been
> announced. It may well be true that "we" know where and when it will be.  But
> nobody else does
> (at the moment, I'm still not sure whether it is in Dusseldorf or Gothenburg,
> and I have
> no idea of the date).

I agree that it’s getting late.  The location should be Düsseldorf, from
my understanding of recent discussions, but that hasn’t been clearly
announced, as you note, and the date isn’t clear either.

What about setting a date?  Are this year’s local organizers at
Düsseldorf on this list?

Ludo’.