ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013: topics and talks

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013: topics and talks
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 21:41:10 +0200

Hello.

Last year's event in Düsseldorf was a lot of fun, for me and for all the
other people I spoke to as well.  Actually, all our past gatherings were so
good that it feels hard to improve them; but we can always try.

In this spirit, I'd propose to start brainstorming about talks and
topics right now.  Do you have interesting news and developments about
your projects?  Some constructive suggestions about GNU with a wider
scope?  Then please write a short proposal here.  You'll not be forced
to give a talk yourself if you don't want to.

I think it would be nice to have a tentative "program" very early, which
might help attract more people, bringing in yet more ideas.

So, what would you like to hear?

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net