ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 20:18:59 +0200

It is possible to host it in GOT but my workload is a bit high so Düsseldorf sounds better to me.

address@hidden wrote:

Hi Neal.

At the Düsseldorf FSFE fellowship meeting last week, Rainer Kersten
(an FSFE administrator / coordinator) mentioned that he would take
care of all of the local arrangements if the GHM were held in
Düsseldorf. I told him that it looks like the next GHM will be held
in Göteborg, but that I would mention his offer.

That is a very nice offer :) We did not hear anything from Gotheborg.

Henrik, is it still possible to do the event in Gotheborg? Or shall we
go for Duesseldorf instead?

--
Jose E. Marchesi http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project http://www.gnu.org