ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:39:05 +0200

Hi Neal.

    At the Düsseldorf FSFE fellowship meeting last week, Rainer Kersten
    (an FSFE administrator / coordinator) mentioned that he would take
    care of all of the local arrangements if the GHM were held in
    Düsseldorf.  I told him that it looks like the next GHM will be held
    in Göteborg, but that I would mention his offer.

That is a very nice offer :)  We did not hear anything from Gotheborg.

Henrik, is it still possible to do the event in Gotheborg?  Or shall we
go for Duesseldorf instead?

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project              http://www.gnu.org