ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in Paris?

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in Paris?
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 22:02:13 +0200

In 8 days we're having our first brain storm meeting regarding FSCONS. I'll bring up the ghm and see what we can dotogether. I'll get back to you on that.

But we can for sure start planning before that. imo we need to look into:

Sponsors
Agenda
Travel and accommodation

... i'll start new threads for the issues above.

Brian Gough wrote:
At Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:50:33 +0000,